When do you feel most connected with others?
I guess it is once we have gotten to know each other well enough that we can sit comfortably in perfect silence with one another. I guess it all comes down to when your body language relaxes around one another.
What daily habit would you like to introduce to your life?
Probably picking my horn up again. Failing that making sure I read at least one chapter of a book a day. When I read I tend dip in and out and then read huge chunks in one go. Death of an Airman for example I read the first hundred pages in about 17 days and the remainder in two sittings more or less.
What one mini-little-adventure would you like to have in the coming week?
Getting a new job, which may be sooner then I think.
List at least of things or events that changed your Life: It could be as simple as a book or meeting a certain person?
In no particular order
- Hearing Blue Train by John Coltrane for the first time. I was about 17 and it blew my mind.
- Meeting Hannah. First love and all that
- Leaving School and attending College. Made me interested in education as you were treated right
- Getting my Saxophone(s) and my various other instruments
- Getting my driving licence and personal licence
- The return of Doctor Who. All of a sudden I was part of the In Crowd
- Attending my first live Jazz gig
- Befriending Katherine
- Befriending and losing Andrea Gardiner
- Losing Amy Cherry as a friend
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
A reasonably successful job interview and my (work) trial next week.