Here are my posers for the week. Answer as a reply or with a ping-back. Open for all.
1. Do you have a favourite paranormal story and/or urban legend? When did you first hear it? What’s the story behind the story?
2. Would you ever posed fully or partially nude for a photos?
3. Tea or Coffee?
So my answers.
1. My favourite folkstory is that of the Magic Haddock, which is a fisherman’s variation on the tale of the Monkey’s Paw. In short it’s message is about being careful for what you wish for and think of the consequences.
2. I already have done and I don’t mean those associated with that play. A friend of one of my ex’s was doing a photography course and she wanted to do some nudes of people with skin disorders and since I have marks from treatment for Psoriasis I fitted the bill.
3. I’m an Englishman, so definitely Tea, can’t start my day without at least one brew. I usually go for English Breakfast, but I frequently drink Chai, Assam and Green Tea.
Over to you guys.