Feel free to have a go yourselves.
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married 40 years+ as dad says “40 years, I’d have got less if I’d murdered her.”
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Nopes, but have often will opt for Vegetarian options in chain pubs as they tend to be less ding-dinners.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
I’d like to but no, that at be a little bit of my Jewish family rubbing off on me.
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
No not really, unless you count driving the car through a hedge.
5) What jewellery do you wear daily?
I don’t, working front of house in a food based establishment it is a big no-no with only really a wedding ring allowed for men, and since I am not married… However since I do cellar work I wouldn’t wear a wedding ring at work anyway for the same reason labourers don’t.
6) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes. I often have Tenderstem with my Sunday Roast.
7) Who is your hair stylist?
Just a barbershop I visit in Oakengates, couldn’t tell you the name of the place but the lady who sometimes trims my hair I used to go to school with.
8) Ever have any surgery? If so, what?
No, not medical surgery, though I did have some teeth taken out by the dentist when I was about 8.
9) Do you colour your hair?
10) What do you wear to bed?
Usually a pair of checked Pyjamas or an old T-shirt and an old pair of shorts.
11) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Drank and went to nightclubs when I was underage, aged around 16.
12) Can you roll your tongue?
Never tried, hold on… … yes.
13) Electric razor or blade?
Electric for trimming and keeping my beard in shape, manual blade if shaving completely.
14) What kind of shoes usually?
Loafers for work, sturdy shoes for best and normally plimsolls for casual.
15) Do you talk in your sleep?
I’ve don’t know, I’m asleep.
16) What is your natural hair colour (do you even remember?
Brown with a few bits of blonde.
17) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
A bit of both, curl so much then cut it.
18) Future child’s name?!
Well if things had gone that way with Sian I’d be pushing for Reynolds for a boy (after Captain Malcolm Reynolds played by Nathan Fillion in the series Firefly and Serenity for a girl… for similar reasons).
But being in a more sensible mood I would probably favour for a girl either Ella (after Ella Fitzgerald), Amy or Felicity. For a boy Thelonious (as in Monk), Sebastian- just because or Algernon. Potential mothers, hope we have girls!
19) Do you snore?
I don’t know I am asleep at the time
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay off my debts and bills.
23) Gold or platinum/white gold?!
Gold I guess….not really sure what this question is alluding to.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken Breast with Bacon in a blue cheese sauce, sweet potato fries and salald. Haven’t relly thought too much about it.