Teresa, over on the Haunted Wordsmith, has set this twenty teasers to stimulate the grey matter. And since my knee currently is feeling forty years older then the rest of me and keeping me awake, I shall answer them now as opposed to tomorrow.
- What is your favourite night-time snack?
- Porky Pig or Miss Piggy?
- If you were Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, would you have made it to the Emerald City?
- If you decorate a tree for Christmas, what kind of ornaments do you prefer?
- If you were to kill someone (and get away with it), how would you kill them?
- If you could hitch a ride in the Tardis, where/when would you go?
- What is the oddest dream you have ever had?
- Do you believe in the monster in the closet?
- Have you ever played strip poker (or another strip game)?
- How long can you let a wrapped gift go before you open it?
- You have to buy a book for another blogger, what do you buy and who for?
- What was the last book you disliked and why?
- Is there a song that gets stuck in your head every time you hear it?
- What is your favourite thing to buy at a movie theatre concession stand?
Did Grandma get run over by the reindeer?
1. Favourite Night time Snack would have to be cream crackers, no seriously with a bit of cream and jam.
2. Definitely Porky Pig, Miss Piggy is the absolute epitome of the self-centre little miss princess bitch I cannot stand.
3. Take a ride on a flying monkey.
4. Baubles and Stars, lights and a few bits of Tinsel
5. Smear a deadly contact poison on their house phone and then call them and tell them that in answering the phone they are now dead.
6. Dallas, 22nd November 1963, stand on the Grassy Knoll and shout “Duck”
7. I was lying on a stone table and Orson Welles’ turned up and pulled my heart out and showed it too my then girlfriend and best friends.
8. Yes, it’s called Laundry.
11. The Tubby Hayes Biography for Angloswiss (or rather Mr Swiss).
12. A Farewell to Arms- just a struggle to read.
13. Cornbread Peas Black Molasses by Chris Barber
14. Nachos with Jalapenos, Salsa and Melted Cheese and a Cherry Pepsi
15. No, it was a horse and carriage.