Thanks to Belle of Wandering Belle’s Blog for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from Belle.
- What’s your favourite food, song and game?
My favourite food- as a specific meal I like a grilled Chicken Breast in a Stilton Sauce with Bacon, Potato Wedges and a dressed salad. It’s not exotic but I like it. As a food on a whole, my favourite food is Chicken. My favourite song has go to be Hoagy Carmichael’s classic song “Stardust”.
Game? In terms I like the quick talking game Articulate! and in more modern sense (IE computer games) my inner 80s Child comes back and I will have to say Magic Land Dizzy which was the fourth “Adventure Game” in the Dizzy game series.
2. What is your dream job?
Ha. I would probably say my dream job would be part time professional writer of prose and screen and Landlord of my own pub cum Jazz club.
3. If you had a way to change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I’d make sure everyone had access to health care and education regardless of their background or financial means.
4. What’s your favorite animal?
Dogs of course. There is nothing like the welcome they give when you come home.
5. What is your next short story going to be about?
I am not really sure to be honest. I still have two to finish off: the Blackmailed Teacher story which still has no name and the Halloween Party based story Midnight. I might do something more sci-fi based next.
Ok my nominations, and like Belle I am not going to do 11, I am going to go with the Magic Number which is three because I appear to have a significant number of people I follow who have already been nominated for the award or something similar.
My questions are:
If you had a single return trip in a time machine, which way would you go? Forwards, Backwards or Sideways in Time? Why?
If money was no object what would your ideal holiday be?
Who is your favourite author?
What was the last film you saw at the Cinema?
Do you prefer eBooks or real books?
Someone is making a biopic of your life, who plays you and what genre is your film?