CAN YOU FILL THIS OUT WITHOUT LYING? Link back to this with a pingback.
- What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My toothbrush.
- Worst physical pain you’ve suffered? That time I was reading a hardback copy of the Complete Sherlock Holmes in the bath and closed the book far too quickly.
- Favourite place you’ve been? Cuba
- How late did you stay up last night? About 1am, I had a relatively early night last night.
- If you could move somewhere else where would it be? Somewhere in Derbyshire I think
- Last holiday you went on? Norfolk in 2019 with Heather.
- When was the last time you
cried? Not sure.
- What’s your favourite season? Spring, it’s Sunny and warm but not too hot, everything is growing again and it isn’t too dry.
- If you could have any career, what would you do? Ohh probably film/TV producer
- What was the last book you read? The Postman Always Rings Twice by James M Cain
- If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? Amy Cherry and Andrea Gardiner
- Are you a good influence? I don’t really know, don’t think I want to know either
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Yes of course.
- You have the remote, what channel do you choose? E4 or BBCFour
- Last concert you attended? Fully professional at a concert venue Madeleine Peryoux, semi professional the Eagle Jazz Band.
- Favourite food? Grilled Chicken breast with bacon, blue cheese sauce, sweet potato fries, and salad.