Just a reminder of the rules for new followers and long termers who may have forgotten them as I haven’t done one for a while.
Write a post with your answers and tag it “Fibbing Friday” or #FibbingFriday, then link back to this one so that others can enjoy your answers and maybe join in too!
Feel free to fib at your biggest, wildest, corniest, silliest or most outrageous in your response as the whole idea is to evade the truth.
1. What do you call a group of four ducks? A quackery
2. What is a farrago? A Brexiteer
3. What is a basilisk? A monument made out of herbs
4. Where will you find the axilla? Tesco
5. Why do they call it ‘Charm School’? Because it is catchier than “Stuck up snob school”
6. Who were Sooty and Sweep? Mrs A’s boobs
7. What makes Bumble Bees fly? Caverite.
8. What is Empty Nest Syndrome? A post apocalyptic thriller set in an avery.
9. What is a Beefeater? A McDonald’s regular
10. What breed of animal is a Bactrian? Unicorn with two horns