Usual rules, you can either answer in the comments or create your own post and link to this one with a pingback.
1. What is your favorite thing to drink on a hot day?
2. What superstitions do you have?
3. What is your favorite pen to write with and why?
4. What books have you read or been reading during the Pandemic?
5. MTV has decided to resurrect playing music videos and they’ve decided to give you a two-hour
space to program your favorite music
Non-alcohol: Iced tea with peach or raspberry or my slightly bizarre sort f fizzy fruit juice. Half fruit juice, quarter still water, quarter fizzy. I like a bit of fizz just to add a bit of texture.
2. I don’t really have any superstitions, on the rare occasion I have a smoke (which would be a cigar) I won’t take the third light but that’s more to do with the fact that by the time it gets to me, that ruddy match will have been half way up to people’s nostrils.
3. I don’t think I have a favourite but I do like to write in lots of interesting colours.
4. So far <i>A Street Cat Named Bob</i>, <i>At the Platform Edge</i>, <i>Quantum of Tweed: The Man in the Nissan Micra</i> and <i>Resurrection of the Daleks</i>
5. Erm I don’t think I know any music videos in the MTV sense… er Herbie Hancock: Rockit and Robbie Williams: Rock DJ are the only two I can think of
on air. What do you air?