Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous, in your response as you evade the truth.
1. ‘All the world’s a stage, and men and women merely players…………..’ The founder of the Strip in Vegas
2. ‘Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.’. Droopy
3. ‘I’m not overweight, I’m just nine inches too short.’ Boris Johnson
4. ‘A lie told often enough becomes the truth’ Also Boris Johnson
5. ‘The only reason people are nice to me is because I have more money than God’ Karl Marx
and five random questions:
6. What is a gramophone? It is a hot line for your grandmother
7. Where will you find a giblet? On Sesame Street
8. What makes corn pop? The Weasal
9. What is a meme? It is a song Al Johnson sang while drunk
10. What is meant by lollygag? It is the BDSM equivalent of a masonic handshake