I have been nominated Lyncrain for the Outstanding Blogger Award.
Thanks for the nomination.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Lyncrain’s questions are:
- If you could time travel where would you go and why?
- If you had to describe yourself by a color, what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite place to go on a date and why?
- What’s your favorite genre and why?
- Do you write with outlines or are you a fly by the seat of your pants writer?
- Where’s your favorite vacation destination?
- Do you prefer your nachos with or without sour cream?
1. Tempting as it would be to go to the future and make a note of the lottery numbers I don’t think going forward in time would be as fun as people think it would be. Going back would be tempting but would the urge to interfere be too great? So I think I would go sideways in time. Sideways? I hear you ask… Yes sideways in time, across the boundaries that devide one universe from another, to go to a parallel world. I would like to see various roads not taken, would they be better or worse, or in different.
2. Probably Green, as it has many shades to it and can have many multiple meanings.
3. I haven’t really thought about it, but I do like to go to a nice Pub-Restaurant where the Food is good but not too basic but not too formal, and the beer is good. Possibly a trip to Blist’s Hill Victorian Town
4. Either Crime Fiction or Science Fiction, because of the outside of the box thinking required to make it successful.
5. I do a bit of both depending on what I am doing. I tend use a rough guide for bigger writing projects but not necessarily to adhere to as after a while I find them restrictive.
6. The Derbyshire Hills for a Staycation or Cuba if going abroad
7. I am not overly fussed provding I have Jalapeños and Salsa with them.
My questions are
1. What is your position on School Uniform?
2. Do you prefer paper books or a kindle, and why?
3. If you were if charge of your Country, what would be your first act in office? (Resignation is not an option)
4. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life and why?
5. Do think it is a good or bad idea for a writer to use a pen name for different genres/styles of book?
6. Do you enjoy spicy food?
7. What would you want your Epitaph to say?